Of course, let me tell you a bit about Bob’s own personal successes… Bob built on his experience selling computer-related books and started writing advertising copy for other technical products. Then, he phased into writing direct mail copywriting for all kinds of products.
After a while, he realized he was still a slave to the clock. There were only so many hours in a day to write his copy. And that restricted his income.
Again, Bob capitalized on what he already knew. This time, he created a book to teach business owners all the secrets he’d learned as a copywriter on how to sell more of their products and services.
Once Bob quit focusing on making other people rich with his copywriting — once he started selling his own products, it was like living in another world.
For example, Bob took the first few sales of one of his early products and piggybacked that into a lucrative joint venture with a prominent marketing company. Then he piggybacked those sales into a high-ticket seminar. In just a few months, that handful of sales was converted into an income of $74,259.
His other success include…
- Bob recently took the software business he built and sold it for $6.2 million in just 17 months. And that’s typical of the results he achieves!
- Bob has authored five marketing courses, including direct marketing classics like including “Maximum Profit Direct Marketing,” “Maximum Profit Copy Clinic,” “Power Copy writing for the Internet,” he has developed the revolutionary “reverse marketing system,” and he has taught his strategies to literally tens of thousands of people.
- IBM, Deloitte Consulting, Ford, Amgen, Anheiser-Busch, the United States Air Force, and Squibb Pharmaceuticals are just a small handful of the companies who have done business with him.
- Bob’s services as a marketing consultant are in high demand as his strategies and techniques produce dramatic results, often increasing clients’ sales by double, triple… even as much as 917%!
- Every week, people call him with loads of projects he’d love to work on, but just can’t fit into an already full schedule. He was recently contacted by a major New York publishing house to see if he’d accept an advance to write a book for them.
- Bob is asked to speak before business groups and at seminars all over the country. But he rarely does this because he doesn’t want to work more than 30 or 40 hours per week.
- Best of all, Bob can live anywhere he chooses, work any hours he wants, and dress any way he pleases. Plus, he completely controls his own ability to make as much money as he wants. He has made as much as $61,400 in a single day… more than most people earn in a single year!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Bob’s successes have him scrambling to move into a larger space, hire more staff, and keep up with all the increased business.
Why I am telling you all of this? Simply to point out how quickly a small snowball can turn into an avalanche when you understand Bob’s powerful copywriting techniques…